Select product specifications and add to quote
For companies utilizing high-density storage racking, The MARC™ delivers the ability to:
- Clear debris, stuck pallets, and product
- Perform regular inspections at height
- Conduct maintenance, adjustments, and repair
- Safely access harder to reach areas
- To safely apply leverage to stuck load
- Access high density racking without an engineered anchor point
Did you know….
- Any dislodged material, pallets, or obstructions beyond one pallet deep are extremely dangerous to access.
- Aerial work platforms are not designed for any significant lateral loads.
- Safety mesh is not designed for standing or walking on.
- Lift truck safety cages are contrary to safe practices for these tasks.
- Racking structures are not designed for operator access.
- You must have an engineered anchor point for tie off. Racking structures do not provide this.
- If you perform regular rack inspections for system integrity and damage at floor level, you also need to perform the same inspections at height.
- In 2014, falls to lower level accounted for 651 fatal work injuries. This represents 14% of all fatal occupational injuries. Source: US Bureau of Statistics - 2015
Here’s how The MARC™ creates an engineered safe zone:
- Load the MARC™ into the affected area using your existing MHE.
- Operators transition to the MARC™ from an approved aerial work platform.
- The MARC™ travels the full distance of the high-density rack system. This creates an engineered safe zone within operator reach of the affected area.
- FAILURE TO FOLLOW THIS GUIDELINE CREATES AN UNNECESSARY RISK OF CATASTROPHIC INJURY BOTH TO THE OPERATORS LOCATED AT HEIGHT AND ON THE GROUND.
The MARC™ in Action (Videos):
The MARC™ High Density Racking Systems Maintenance and Retrieval Cart
The MARC's 'power on board’ option enables it to provide 110V AC power in otherwise inaccessible areas. Operators can now utilize appropriate powered cleaning tools, such as vacuums, to perform operations and maintenance where they were never able to before. The on-board power system provides for 2+ hours of power when drawing 8 amps.
The MARC™ Maintenance and Retrieval Cart.
The MARC™ is a cost-effective solution enabling safe entry into even the highest reaches of high-density racking systems. The MARC™ creates an engineered safe zone that allows operators to safely access pallet exceptions. Custom designed to your specific application, this innovative fall arrest cart creates an engineered safe zone that allows operators to perform maintenance, repair and inspections deep inside rack structures at height.