Select product specifications and add to quote
- Control entry to parking garages, loading dock areas and drive-thru.
- Parking lot entrances and exits or any high traffic areas.
- Warn workers and drivers of hazardous situations.
- LED’s provide up to 100,000 hours or 10 years of continuous use.
- LED’s provide a high quality light with no glare.
- Uses 30% less energy than conventional incandescent guide light units.
- Recessed LED’s are shock, vibration and temperature proof and produce no heat.
- Service/Maintenance free. No need to replace bulbs or lenses.
- Will not rust, pit or corrode.
- Operating and storage temperatures range from -40ºF (-40ºC) to +185ºF (+85ºC).
- 1-year limited warranty on entire unit.
- Completely embedded wiring on the back of the panel make the lights moisture, water and weather resistant.
- 1/2" thick HDP (High Density Polyethylene) low profile design eliminates impact damage.
- 20 Red & 20 Green LED's - 4" (102mm) Circle
- 5" (127mm) Wide x 10-3/4" (273mm) high x 0.5" (13mm) deep.
- 2lbs (0.9kg) each.
- Each light fixture includes a 15' (4.57m) long wiring cable.
- Pre-drilled mounting holes provide easy installation.
- 60-5411-U TCS-3000 Sure-Lite EXT 12/24V AC/DC 200mA
- 60-5411-110 TCS-3000 Sure-Lite EXT 120V AC 50mA 1 Phase UL Approved
- 6 Red & 6 Green LED's - 3" (76mm) Oval.
- Includes a toggle switch.
- 3-1/2" (83mm) Wide x 4-3/4" (121mm) High x 2-1/2" (64mm) Deep.
- 2lbs (0.9kg) each
- Wiring from power source to interior light by others.
- 60-5412-U TCS-3000 Sure-Lite INT 12/24V AC/DC 200mA
- 60-5412-110 TCS-3000 Sure-Lite INT 120V AC 50mA 1 Phase UL Approved
Note: If Interior and Exterior Sure-Lite units are being used as a pair, only interior 120V upgrade applies (includes a built-in transformer to accept exterior 12/24V) & Exterior Sure-Lite remains 12/24V.
The Sure-Lite is an unrivaled, low cost alternative to maintain communication between truck drivers and loading dock attendants. The red and green LED lights are instantly understood as "Stop" and "Go", providing clear signals to dock attendants inside the building and truck drivers outside the building.
Safety is maintained through clear communication, while damage to loading docks, equipment, buildings, and injury to personnel are avoided, saving thousands of dollars in costly repairs and/or worker compensation claims.
FOR FULL PRODUCT INFORMATION PLEASE REVIEW OUR PRODUCT LITERATURE: