Stop and Go Light
Select product specifications and add to quote
Stop & Go lights increase safety by providing visual communication anywhere a positive go, no-go signal is required.
- Loading Docks
- Car Washes
- Parking Lots and Garages
- Drive Thru Windows
- Controlled Access Entrances
- Models with long life, energy efficient LEDs or economical incandescent signal lamps.
- Available in two unit sets (for mounting on opposite sides of door) or single units that can stand alone or be connected to auxiliary safety systems. • Durable plastic housing (in safety yellow or black) will not rust, pit, or corrode.
- Integral eyebrow-type sun visors provide extended visibility while shielding the lights from rain and snow.
- Shallow depth of unit reduces risk of damage and convenient mounting holes provide simple installation.
- UL & cUL Listed – Available in 12VDC, 24VDC and 115VAC.
Stop & Go Signaling Systems alerts truck drivers and dock personnel to the safety status of docked or docking trucks.
Other applications: Parking lots and lift gates, inspection lanes, access to secured areas, car washes, drive-up windows, and as a starting signal for water slides or motor raceways.
Available in many models as LED or incandescent lighting.
FOR FULL PRODUCT INFORMATION PLEASE REVIEW OUR PRODUCT LITERATURE: