Quick Change Propane Valve
Select product specifications and add to quote
70-1104 Quick Change Propane Valve
- Size: 6.5” (165mm) x 5.875” (149mm) x 2” (51mm)
- Weight: 0.25 lbs. (0.11 kg)
Prevent dangerous surprises with the Quick Change Propane Safety Valve
The Problem: LPG escaping while changing forklift cylinders.
Changing a LPG (liquid Propane gas) cylinder can sometimes give a forklift operator a big surprise! The seal in the cylinder valve can fail causing liquid propane gas to spray over the hand or face faster than they can react. Liquid propane vaporizes quickly (-42°C or -44°F) and will cause extreme frostbite if it touches skin. Almost every forklift operator has had a negative experience and they do not like getting hit with LP gas!
The Solution: Installing a Quick Change Propane Valve on the hose to prevent the LPG coming back onto the operator.
- Increases LPG cylinder exchange safety and speed.
- Fits almost all forklifts with quick and easy installation.
- In case of LPG release, the liquid propane is directed away from the hand.
- The PVC material works as an insulator from cold LPG on the brass coupler.
- All parts are UL rated for forklift LPG applications.
FOR FULL PRODUCT INFORMATION PLEASE REVIEW OUR PRODUCT LITERATURE: