Select product specifications and add to quote
Protect Hands from Liquid Propane Burn
To help safely change propane cylinders, Ideal Warehouse Innovations offers two styles of gloves:
- 70-1020 – On-Hand Propane Gloves – 10.6”(270mm) Length x 5.7”(145mm) Width x 0.5”(13mm) Height / Weight – 0.8lbs (0.36kgs)
- 70-1030 – Retracto Propane Gloves – 10.6”(270mm) Length x 5.7”(145mm) Width x 0.5”(13mm) Height / Weight – 0.8lbs (0.36kgs)
- Chain for Retracto Gloves is 24.4"(620mm) in Length
Protection is always close at hand.
When changing propane cylinders, protecting the hands against liquid propane burns is as easy as pulling on protective gloves.
Ideal Warehouse innovations offers two ways to make sure the gloves are always found right where they’re needed.
- “Retracto” gloves are always ready to use and are securely attached to the lift truck with a retractable cable.
- “On-Hand” gloves are attached to the overhead guard with a chain to ensure they are readily available.
- Composed of PVC-coated synthetic rubber (waterproof) and cotton flannel.
- Temperature Rating: -4°F (-20°C) to 176°F (80°C).