Select product specifications and add to quote
- 70-1170 Complete Battery Handling PPE Kit - 20.5” (520mm) x 35” (889mm) x 5” (127mm) / 6 lbs. (2.7 kg)
- 70-1171 Complete Propane Handling PPE Kit - 25" (635mm) x 21" (533.4mm) x 3" (76.2mm) / 4 lbs. (1.81 kg)
Protect worker health and safety. Help prevent workplace hazards!
Occupational Health and Safety laws require that all personnel wear personal protective equipment (PPE) when performing all battery or propane tank maintenance or replacement.
The complete Forklift Battery Handling PPE Kit comes with everything needed to stay compliant and safe. Forklift batteries contain sulphuric acid which is a hazardous material and the MSDS information requires personnel to wear particular PPE. All the necessary equipment is in one box and the complete kit mounts conveniently on any wall, ensuring it is within easy reach.
The PPE Kit for LPG contains all of the required Personal Protective Equipment to change propane tanks. Each kit comes complete with a pair of safety gloves, safety glasses, a leak detector and a full set of easy-to-follow instructions. The wall board can be mounted in the propane changing area.
Battery PPE Kit includes:
- Neoprene safety handling gloves
- Safety goggles/eye protection
- Face safety shield/eye protection
- Cap off removal tool
- Battery hydrometer
- Battery Handling mounting board
Propane PPE Kit includes:
- Neoprene gloves
- Safety glasses
- Polyethylene board
- Leak detector