Select product specifications and add to quote
- Two models are available:
- Standard – hardwired to existing forklift horn
- Battery Operated – has its own horn and uses a 9V battery
Reduce back strain with the Ergo Back-up Handle.
Operators who are required to travel frequently in reverse often grab the overhead guard. This is a dangerous practice and has resulted in serious injuries.
- Fits any lift truck.
- Installs in minutes.
- Keeps operators’ hand safely inside the operator compartment.
- Optional horn switch allows operator to keep left hand on steering wheel (hard wire to existing horn or battery operated for easy installation).
- The Backup Handle is a possible solution to help satisfy OSHA regulation: 1910.178(m)(4) The employer shall prohibit arms or legs from being placed between the uprights of the mast or outside the running lines of the truck.
*Each situation should be professionally evaluated for relevance.